Nov 8th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Some general questions about Cloud Foundry
I investigate the possible usage of Cloud Foundry as hosting solution for our team web services. I have several questions.
1. Is it possible to have several constantly running instances of web services hosted in cloud foundry? In what way is it billable?
2. Are running instances of web services provided with valid IP address? If yes, can this address be used by client application for connection to service? If yes, are such connections billable?
3. Can services, which run in cloud, open outbound TCP connections (to applications outside cloud)? If yes, are such connections billable?
4. Can service instances intercommunicate using TCP or anyhow else? If yes, is this possibility billable?
5. Can service instances share data (using shared storage or something else)? If yes, is this possibility billable?
Thanks in advance.