MessageBroker.getMessageBroker(null) returns a null. Hence i cannot perform messaging services.
yes, i have the correct configuration. i have used congraet's testdrive and set the message broker using
I have tried "FlexContext.getMessageBroker()" and this also returns a null too.
I am using the AsyncMessage, MessageBroker, to send the message because i have headers (subtopics) defined. Otherwise if i use MessageTemplate it works fine.
I am running the integration in JBoss. Everything else works fine except for this messaging nuisance.
I know through Googling that a lot of ppl encountered similar problems but i am yet to find a solution to this.