Aug 25th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Spring Roo 1.1.0.M3 Released
We're pleased to announce the availability of Spring Roo 1.1.0.M3. Spring Roo is a lightweight developer tool that makes it fast and easy to deliver instant results for Java developers. This new release includes more than 150 enhancements since Roo 1.1.0.M2, including:
- Incremental database reverse engineering (DBRE) support
- Latest Google Web Toolkit 2.1.0.M3 features
- Automatic JSON support, including in Spring MVC applications
- 16 social media embedding features
- Library upgrades
- Automatic Roo annotation JAR upgrades
- Usability enhancements
Please review our detailed blog entry to read more about this new release. You can also download Spring Roo, read the reference guide, or follow @SpringRoo on Twitter to learn more.
We hope you enjoy this new release.