Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the first milestone release of the Spring GemFire 1.0 project is now available for both Java and .NET!
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
The Spring GemFire project aims to make it easier to build Spring-powered highly scalable applications using GemFire as distributed data management platform.
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring GemFire Homepage.
The features in 1.0.0 M1 for Java include:
- Declarative dependency injection style configurations for GemFire infrastructure classes such as Cache, Region, Interests, etc.
- Transaction management for both declarative and programmatic configurations.
- Exception translation to Spring's portable Data Access exception hierarchy for GemFire exceptions.
- Spring wiring for GemFire configured and non-reflection based Instantiators
- Console based 'shell' sample application to allow for ad-hoc interaction with the data grid.
For the features in the .NET version, see the dedicated forum
Looking forward to your feedback on this forum or in the issue tracker.