Jul 16th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Spring Roo 1.1.0.M2 Released
I'm pleased to announce that Spring Roo 1.1.0.M2 has now been released. This release features over 140 enhancements, fixes and new features, including:
- Significant performance improvements (X3 on 1.1.0.M1)
- Upgrades to various libraries
- Better GWT support
- Greatly improved Windows startup scripts
- Improved shell usability, such as case insensitive option matching
- A new "web mvc view" command to simplify creation of MVC views
- Support for user-definable web locales
- Extra data on demand capabilities
- Google App Engine integration test support
- Commands to help you easily create add-ons
- Numerous add-on infrastructure improvements
We've published a blog covering what's new in Spring Roo 1.1.0.M2, plus what's coming in the next release and other community news.
We hope you enjoy this new release!