Jun 6th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Groups and permissions
I have hard time to figure out how to implement groups and permissions..
What I need
- Users belongs to groups - like, admin, moderators, or simply site user
- Roles are assigned to groups
- Permissions are assigned to roles
- Security custom tags should be able to handle this permissions to show or hide some UI content.
- Create new permissions dynamically from UI and assign it to roles.
Like assign permission to create new user, or change user name or view list of users.
- Permission aren't tied to domain objects. Like there can be a permission to view user's email address. Only those who have this permissions can view email address of a user. (This need to be supported on UI by security tags based on permissions)
Can any one point me to right direction..