Apr 22nd, 2012, 02:17 PM
In the video there is a link to some files, which contains an html copy from viralpatel.net of your original tutorial, I thought it was just as credit.
Anyway, I'll add my thanks and a direct link to your tutorial.
What's wrong with music? Is Rachmaninov Concerto # 3, Intermezzo, Adagio!
However, certainly if you grant me the second tutorial I will create a video in a short time, but for the rest of the tutorials I can not guarantee much.
In particular, I am a newbie in Spring Roo and a full-time student who does not have much time to devote to hobbies.
If I had time, I would like to video my improvements in Spring Roo really willingly. I swear.
Meanwhile, I tell you that I will do my best.
You can contact me at email@example.com to avoid going off topic.
Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
What about massaging you lateral thinking cortex, while learning something new...
Smooth Criminal or Welcome to the Jungle played by Sulic&Hauser 2Cellos will deliver such experience.
Ok, I don't want to perturb your school or hobbies.
Thank you for taking the time for creating a video of my tutorial.
jD @ http://pragmatikroo.blogspot.com
Last edited by delgad9; Apr 22nd, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
Apr 24th, 2012, 06:47 AM
But hey you do not get me wrong.
I saw http://pragmatikroo.blogspot.it/ and your articles are fantastic.
They are exactly what I want to learn about Spring Roo.
I might start doing some video of easier articles.
What about the 2nd version of the tutorial on the Document Blob?
Meanwhile I wish to correct that first video.
Then you could recommend me the next tutorial to be taken into consideration.
(You received a mail notification here in the forum, didn't you? I wrote you some days ago...)
Let me know.
Apr 24th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Thank you for your comment about http://pragmtikroo.blogspot.com
Ok...This is the mission's agenda -if you agree on taken it-. Mission name: "Arrow Head I".
- School is first.
- Track the time and effort for making the videos. I can't warranty you retribution at this time. But I am going to try it.
- You are going to make individual videos -at your pace- for each of the rest of my tutorials posted in viralPatel.net. VERY IMPORTANT: DON'T DEPLOYED YET. You already know the link. Anyway this the link:http://viralpatel.net/blogs/author/jose-delgado.
- Spring Roo: Two Databases Configuration
- Spring Roo: Customizing Web MVC UI Forms
- How to implement Master/Detail forms using Spring Roo
- There are two videos more for completing this first part of the mission. These are easy: Just show up the functionality by navigating the live demos. These are "pure-breed" Spring Roo applications. Don't use MS browsers. Firefox and Chrome are the best.
- World Almanac by jD @ http://184.108.40.206/worldAlmanac/
- Grids & Charts by jD@ http://220.127.116.11/gnc/gnc-debug/gnc.html
I'll deliver the 2nd version of the "tutorial on the Document Blob" asap. In addition of the fix for the nasty exception, I would like to include using the filesystem as blog repository.
On the music; I really would like to use the mentioned before for some of the videos. But I don't know about copywrite issues that we don't want or need.
Important notes: Attribution must be included all the time.
As you can see I got you previous reply. This is just a suggested agenda. Feedback is always welcome
*Things happen for some reason...The fact that students are getting interested and mastered in a tool is good for the product(s) long term. They are going to carry with them for their future jobs.
Last edited by delgad9; Apr 25th, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
Apr 26th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Ok I will do my best, but I would prefer to stay in touch via email.
You can find me, as I said, firstname.lastname@example.org (email me so that I can track you without forum.springsource.org)
Tags for this Thread