I started messing around with urlrewrite.xml (I removed the red bit):
Originally Posted by InverseFalcon
...and something happened (I got an exception, yay!) when I tried navigating to myAppName/app/registration:
Extremly puzzling as step1.jsp most definately is a jsp and it is placed inside WEB-INF/flows/registration
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported view type /WEB-INF/flows/registration/step1 only types supported by this FlowViewResolver implementation are [.jsp] and [.jspx]
EDIT: I got it to work! I removed the red part from <view-state id="step1" view="steg"> in my -flow.xml and suddenly my first flow state loaded. Now I'll just have no figure out how to fix the urlrewrite so that it maps /registration to /app/registration. Thanks for all the help InverseFalcon!