Dec 7th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Can any share the standard guidelines to be followed in Spring Batch application? Including
1. Creation Job configuration files and Naming conventions
2. The usage of the spring classes
3. when we should create our own customised classes
4. when should we use tasklets
5. When should use the deligate patterns
Request you to plese share the guidelines.
Last edited by jyothish; Dec 7th, 2009 at 11:12 PM.
Reason: To detail the question
Dec 9th, 2009, 07:27 AM
You will find a lot of best practice in the Spring Batch samples, in other samples that use Spring (and template projects in STS) and in the User Guide. I don't think there is a better source than those.