Aug 9th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Missing cookie in a RESTful API implementation
I am missing cookie in my responses of RESTful API requests. Not sure if my client is incorrect or if I am missing a spring configuration. Here is how I test:
- From client I access the login URL.
- On successful authentication I get a response back.
- From the response I get the 'Set-Cookie'
- I set the 'Set-Cookie' name value (JSESSION ID) and send it as a cookie in my next request.
- For next request that gets processed successfully, I don't see any cookies.
Note: Entire thing is on https.
I am using ResponseEntity in my client to browse thro' the headers.
Aug 12th, 2010, 04:12 PM
spring RestClient not identifying cookie?
After analysis I figured out that the cookie was present but Spring's RestClient is not identifying. I used a RestLet client and found that it identifies the cookies.
ANY BODY HAS ANY THOUGHTS on this?
Last edited by kg_gatolgaj; Aug 25th, 2010 at 05:45 PM.
Tags for this Thread