Jun 18th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Spring Roo 1.0.0.M2 Released
Spring Roo 1.0.0.M2 has now been released. The new release features dozens of fixes and enhancements, including:
- A very nice unit test mocking capability (written by Rod Johnson)
- Java and SQL reserved word detection (so no longer will you accidentally call a field something like "from")
- The ability to specify the particular Java version you'd like to use (of particular importance to Apple users)
- Extra Spring Web Flow configuration (so you now have a proper flow to play with)
- Automatic exposure of dynamic finders to the web tier
- Improved support for Windows users and those with non-English default locales
I've also published a new blog entry detailing Roo's internal architecture. This entry contains a lot of useful information about how Roo actually works under the covers.
You can download this new release via the Community Download page.