May 15th, 2009, 03:47 AM
Help Needed Regarding Spring Batch Job Creation
I'm creating a job. Job involves following details.
1) I need to pass network dir as parameter, and get all the files.
2) Process 1 by 1 all the files.
3) Insert file name, file read datetime, total no of records - Insert in table 1
4) Insert the file contents in table 2.(table 1 and 2 have primary and foreign key relationship.)
So using spring batch
1) Can i read file from network path ?
2) Can i commit in both the table in 1 shot... i mean step 3 and 4 ??? (My parent domain model class contains the child domain class)
I'm able to read the contents of file and store it in table 2. But when is enable the relationship between table 1 & 2 in hibernate mapping file it gives me association error during loading of applicationContext.xml
Any suggestion would be helpful .
Last edited by gauravvijayvergia; May 15th, 2009 at 04:23 AM.