Apr 9th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Spring Dynamic Modules 1.2.0 Released
Dear Spring community,
I'm pleased to announce that Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi(tm) Service Platforms (formerly known as Spring OSGi) 1.2.0 final has been released.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | FAQ | Changelog
This release introduces the following new features over the 1.1.x branch:
* new Spring-MVC annotation based web sample (web-console)
* support for environments with Java 2 security enabled
* Configuration Admin integration
* updated Compendium schema (spring-osgi-compendium.xsd)
* improved shutdown algorithm
* single service proxy runtime updates
* improved proxy performance
* service dependencies diagnostics
and numerous small improvements and bug fixes. Please consult the changelog for detailed information.
We recommend upgrading to Spring Dynamic Modules 1.2.0 from all previous versions, in order to benefit from these new features!
Lead, Spring Dynamic Modules