Mar 19th, 2009, 05:29 AM
Remoting performance problems
I am creating an application with Spring RCP, Hibernate and Hessian.
Everything works fine but I am experiencing some perfomance issues mainly because of:
- Hibernate eager relation loading
- and the number of requests.
I have a form based view which has to load an entity load some collections for custom combo box bindings.
The thing that I am missing is a some sort of a controller to download all necessary data within one request.
I would like to achieve something like this:
- create a view
- create pages
- create forms in pages and subforms
- bind fields
- collect information about requested data that should be downloaded from the server
- display inactive (with a loader or sth like that) view (for better gui responsiveness)
- make a request
- redistribute data from the response to all components
- activate view
Could you point me to some sort of documentation or example how these things should be done in spring RCP to achieve best possible performance?
I am looking for some ideas how to implement something like this.
Tags for this Thread