Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring JavaConfig 1.0.0.M4 is now available.
Download | Reference Docs | API Docs
- @AnnotationDrivenTx - support for declarative transaction management
- @AnnotationDrivenConfig - support for @Autowired, @Resource, et al.
- @ComponentScan - scan for @Component classes directly from JavaConfig
- @AspectJAutoProxy - first-class support for @Aspect beans
- @MBeanExport - first class support for exporting JMX MBeans
- Complete PetClinic sample now available with distribution demonstrating use of JavaConfig
- Improved support for externalized values with @ExternalValue and @PropertiesValueSource
- @ImportXml - bootstrap Spring XML bean definitions from JavaConfig
- Improved error handling
- ... and dozens of other resolved issues
Please give this milestone a test drive, and provide your feedback through the Spring JavaConfig Forum or Issue Tracker. For more information, visit the Spring JavaConfig Home.