Jun 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
LifecycleException: Manager has not yet been started
This is the environment that I has been working with:
- JbossAS 4.0.1 Sp1
- Java version "1.5.0_13"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_13-b05, mixed mode)
- An application that uses: SpringFramework 2.0.8, and others libraries, as follows:
- There are others applications running on the same server, with a very similar architecture. But only this makes use of SpringFramework.
- The error occurs when I generate the war file and I deploy it on the server.
- After this, when I access the application (by browser) it appears the Tomcat error 503. Only if I restart the server instance, I will be able to access the application again.
- The error occurs with each deploy on production environment, but rarely on development environmet (where only one user access it).
- Next we can see the moment when I deploy the application “webapplic”. On attachment is the error log, that contains the deployment of this application (with a DEBUG threshold on server).
Does anybody know a solution?
Had anyone already observed a similar problem?
ps: i recognize this is not the appropriate place to my question. However, there are similar problems posted in JBoss forums, and all of them continue without answers.
Tomás Augusto Müller
Tags for this Thread