Can you tell me if the Message Bus of Spring - Integration framework is :
- a in memory messages carrier between endpoints ?
- a point of failure for message delivery ?
1) Message channel = directory where files of orders are received
2) Parsing file endpoint A = POJO class used to read to files received and generate for each order an order message send to the message channel through the bus
3) Order verification endpoint B = POJO class verifying the order validity from messages received through the Message channel - bus
If during the transfer of the messages from endpoint A to endpointB, the application running the spring framework crashes, does it mean that the in memory messages carried out by the Message channel - Bus are lost ?
To avoid this situation, would we have to use a JMS server to transfer the messages from endpointA to endpointB in order to guaranty QoS and recover of the message in case of crash ?