Dec 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Spring Web Service & WSIT
We are in the process of evaluating Spring Web service and WSIT. Our current product is based on Spring Web service and it appears to us that Spring Web service has a great model of service development based on the top-down-design model.
However, as we are planning to have our products fully interoperable with the Microsoft WCF 3.0, we need to use other Web service technology stack as follows:
- Bootstrapping and Configuration
- Message Optimization
- Reliable Messaging (WS-RM)
- Web Services Security 1.1 (WS-Security)
- Web Services Trust (WS-Trust)
- Web Services Secure Conversation (WS-Secure Conversation)
- Data Contracts
- Atomic Transactions (WS-AT)
From the above technology Web Service stacks, we have also used Spring Web Services Security.
I was wondering how soon Spring WS is fully interoperable with WCF 3.0.
Thank you very much for letting us to know about the future direction of Spring WS.