Spring Python 0.3.0 has been release. See http://springpython.python-hosting.com for more information.
Major features in this release include:
* Make the web components WSGI-compatible, firstly working with CherryPy.
* Extend PetClinic to use database accounts and have password encoding.
* Add an ExceptionTranslationFilter so PetClinic handles errors more sophisticated.
* Relicense Spring Python underneath GPLv3.
* Generally, clean up the code and test cases. Also start using code coverage tools to improve quality of testing.
Spring has already spread from Java into the world of C# through Spring.NET. This package provides expansion into the world of Python!