Jun 18th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Spring IDE 2.0 RC2 released
Dear Spring Community,
we are pleased to announce that Spring IDE 2.0 RC2 has been released. This is the last release candidate on our way to 2.0 final, fixing a few bugs since RC1. The release is available from the Eclipse Update Manager development update site.
Here is a list of the improvements:
- Updated Spring 2.1 CVS head
- Adapted to Mylyn API changes #623
- Fixed broken validation rule #624
- More flexible config set names #360
- Infrastructure classes can not become weaving targets #628
- Fixed class loading problem while parsing advisors #631
We are planning to have the final version of Spring IDE 2.0 ready around SpringOne 2007.
Torsten & Christian
Jun 27th, 2007, 09:43 PM
the layout is fixed in graphic flow designer
I still prefer to use the XML flow editor to design the web-flow, the graphic mode seems very messy when you have too many states. The main issue is that the transition line is not rendered as rubber band line, and the state is rendered as rectangle, which also is not allow to move around.