* We have a Person.java pojo containing a password property of type byte. The password property is set to and from the Sun Directory Server using a ContextMapper/ContextAssembler implementation.
* Problem: is DirContextAdapter.getModificationsItems() always returns the password attribute as an updated attribute. This is because the two byte arrays have a different hashcode despite having identical content. Therefore b1.equals(b2) returns false.
This could be a problem say if:
* Service subscriber 1 gets a handle to a Person pojo
* Service subscriber 2 gets a handle to a Person pojo, updates password attribute and saves.
* Service subscriber 1 updates "golden rating" attribute and saves. The new password is blown away.
Possible Solution: Perhaps DirContextAdapter.isChanged() should use Arrays.equals(byte, byte) for attributes of type byte.