Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce that Spring Modules (SM) 0.6 has been released. Downloads | Docs (Html , PDF) | JavaDocs
The new version contains the following notable features:
See our changelog for more information.
- JCR module - support for Jackrabbit's RMI server/client extension.
- new O/RBroker module - Spring DA integration with O/RBroker JDBC framework (including sample)
- new OJB module - since Spring 2.0 RC4, Spring Modules hosts the Apache OJB support (including sample)
- SpringMVC Extra module - has an updated documentation and more functionality.
- Validation module - a new bean validation framework added (including sample)
- the distribution contains also the samples sources
The full roadmap can be found at:
The next version (0.7) is scheduled for October and will continue to add new features to the existing modules as well as align with Spring 2.0.
Any feedback on new or existing features will be much appreciated.