Jun 30th, 2006, 12:50 PM
New Spring-WS Snapshot release available
I've uploaded a new snapshot version of spring-ws. It is available at
This intermediary release fixes the following issue that have shown up since the M1 release:
- SWS-31: MessageHandlerAdapter uses J2EE 1.4
- SWS-30: Add C# WS-Security client
- SWS-37: Weblogic 8.1 throws javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: There should be only one Content-Type MimeHeader
- SWS-36: JibxMarshaller does not support unmarshalling of DOMSources and SAXSources
- SWS-38: Make sure AbstractStaxEndpoint checks whether a StaxSource is used
- SWS-34: Extend creation of XStream
- SWS-40: Validation of xml in XmlBeansMarshaller
- SWS-33: CastorMarshaller is missing a way to specify the Castor-generated class to use during unmarshalling
Thank you for all your feedback in the recent weeks. Spring-WS improves because of it!
I will be taking a short holiday starting tomorrow. This means that I won't be answering questions on this forum until Thursday 5th of July. After that, I will be happy to answer your questions again.