Jan 11th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Spring IDE 1.2.5 released
Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring IDE 1.2.5 has been released.
With this release of Spring IDE version 1.0.0 of the BeansXmlEditor (to use this editor some requirements have to be fulfilled -> WTP 1.0) is shipped. Additionally a few bugfixes and usability enhancements are provided. For a complete list of bugfixes and enhancements included visit http://springide.org/project/milestone/Release%201.2.5.
More details are available from the project's site http://springide.org/
- XML parser Xerces updated to version 2.7.1
- bugs in BeansConfigValidator fixed:
- check for no-arguments-constructor skipped for attribute 'autowire="constructor"'
- skipping placeholders in classes and property names
- init-method and destroy-method are validated now
- required default constructor are validated now
- more suitable icons in the BeansView and the outline view of BeansXmlEditor
- new entry in BeansView context menu for opening the selected node in an text editor
- changes to BeansXmlEditor:
- descriptive icons in outline view instead of verbose text
- new toolbar action in outline view for alphabetically sorting
- new entry in outline's context menu for toggeling the outline style between Spring-style and standard XML-style
This release is available from the project's Eclipse update site http://springide.org/updatesite/
For bug reports tickets can be opened via http://springide.org/project/newticket