I've got a situation where it appears that my browser isn't saving the Secure Context until after a second login. When I go to my home page directly after a login, I can reload repeatedly without loosing my context, but when I step of the page and go to another page in the application, the SecureContext is lost and I'm redirected to the login screen. After re-logging in, everything works great. The following are the steps taken to work in the application w/o issue:
1. Open Browser
2. Log into Application
3. Forwarded to application's home page
4. Reload home page without any problems
5. Go to another page
6. Loose my SecureContext
7. Returned back to Login Screen
8. Login and returned to "Gone To" page
9. Everything's okay from here on.
I'm not able to figure out what's needed to save the Secure Context directly after the first login, so any help/workaround would be greatly appreciated.