Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Wanghy-Cache 1.0-RC3 has been released. Wanghy-Cache provides declarative caching services to the Spring Framework.
This is the last release under the Wanghy name. Wanghy-Cache will be part of springmodules (https://springmodules.dev.java.net/).
* Full support for programmatic use (without AOP)
* Fixed bug 1179063
* Updated documentation
* Stores in the cache the return values of advised methods.
* Flushes the cache (or parts of the cache) before or after advised methods are executed.
* Supports different cache providers: EHCache, JCS, LRU Cache and OSCache.
* Can be completely configured in the Spring configuration file. Source-level metadata can be used as an option (like Spring's transaction management).
For more details please visit http://wanghy.sourceforge.net/cache
If you have questions or comments, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
We hope this project can be useful to the community.