Mar 14th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Unsolicited Web Service
We are implementing web service for Telecom Assurance Services. My use case is as below.
1. Client Send SOAP request to my web service.
2. My web service responds to this request with some unique reference number immediately.
3. My server applications may take approx 5 min to process the data for request.
4. After the data is ready, my web service will send this data as unsolicited message to client.
My Plan is:-
1. Modify data contract to contain clients unsolicited response consuming URL and use this to send data after 5 mins.
2. Use web service client to send this response or HTTP Client to send generated SOAP message.
My Question is: Is there any out of box functionality in Spring WS to answer this type of use case?
Thanks in Advance !!!
Last edited by ash1425; Mar 14th, 2013 at 02:28 AM.
Tags for this Thread