Feb 21st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Getting original message back after service output
first of all, great work with SI, it's excellent!
I found myself in bit of a problem. In a related post http://forum.springsource.org/showth...p-batch-engine I am trying to figure out a way to get spring batch and si running and its going quite well.
What I'm unsure off is how to activate services without making them and final endpoint or changing the payload.
1) I have the original message from RabbitMQ
2) transforming it into a Properties object for ease of handling
3) downloading a file with a service using a property
4) launching a job (with job parameters from the Properties object) and do stuff with the file
5) add responses on a Queue channel, send files back
However the problem seams to be that I can't really fire up a service that returns a File Object (which I'm not using) but retain the original message for the next service in line, that needs the original message.
Any way of doing that? (Tried claim check, but it seams to remove the message and I need it just persisted for later use) Should I use just a custom solution?