Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the second, and last planned, release candidate, 1.0 RC2 for Spring for Apache Hadoop:
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
RC2 provides bug fixes and improvements and enhances the overall usability:
- Introduced dedicated namespace for Cascading
- Enhanced compatibility with Cloudera CDH3 and 4 and Greenplum HD 1.x
- Cascading, Pig and MapReduce batch tasklet expose the execution stats
- Refined threading for MapReduce jobs including safe job cancellation
- Overhauled reference documentation and samples
For the full list of changes, refer to the changelog. For more information on Spring for Apache Hadoop, see the project home page for reference documentation and the sample applications.
We look forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.