Aug 22nd, 2008, 10:52 AM
Spring StoredProcedure abstraction
First of all, thanks for a ease of use framework from the Spring team.
I have a question on the StoreProcedure usage in Spring.
1. I have significant number of Store Procedure calls in my application.
2. I would like to have a Generic implementation class which extends the Spring's abstract StoredProcedure class.
3. All stored procedure / function invocation from DAOs will make use of the Generic class instead of implementing separate stored procedure classes extending the StoredProcedure class.
4. I would like to pass the Procedure Name, Parameters from the DAO methods at runtime.
5. How is this possible, since the StoredProcedure constructors expect DataSource/JdbcTemplate and the procedure name. Also there are no methods to set Procedure Name.
your suggestions are much appreciated..
Jan 7th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Calling Multiple Stored Procedures from a Generic Class.
I am in the same situation ..were you able to figure out how to do it.. If Yes, Can you please send me the Code snippet please... I would be very thankful if you can help me..
Originally Posted by raj_m