Dear Spring Community,
we are happy to announce the first milestone build of our Eclipse-based tooling: The Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.2.0.M1 and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS) 3.2.0.M1.
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- overall performance improvements
- updated to tc Server 2.8.1
- improvements to Live Beans Graph feature
- updated for Spring Integration 2.2
- compilation times for AspectJ projects with AJDT have been improved (reduced!)
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Juno SR1 from September 2012. As soon as the performance work on the Eclipse Juno SR2 release is ready to be consumed, we will update to that version. In the meantime, we recommend to use the STS and GGTS versions on top of Eclipse 3.8.1.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: http://www.springsource.org/sts
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: http://grails.org/products/ggts
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.2.0.M1 New & Noteworthy
Updates from STS/GGTS 3.0.0 and 3.1.0 are available through the automatic "Check for Updates" again.
The next milestone 3.2.0.M2 is scheduled for late January 2013, followed by the 3.2.0 release in early March 2013 - shortly after the Eclipse Juno SR2 release.
The SpringSource tooling team