Nov 13th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Advanced GUI with Spring Roo GWT
I would like to develop an application which lets users manage newspaper print sites for a particular date.
The main Entity will be called Printsite and will have the following attributes:
- printRun (number of copies printed on an issue date)
- issueDate (the date on which the newspaper was printed)
How do I modify the default GWT GUI Java code generated by Roo to:
- only display the Prinsites for the current day, when users connect to the application?
- display a hyperlink above the current day's Printsite List which, when clicked, displays a calendar from which users can select another day?
- let users upload and save an MS Word document associated with each Printsite?