Nov 5th, 2012, 06:32 AM
web services training in chennai | IEEE project training
• ASP.NET is a Web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic Web sites, Web applications and Web services.
• It was first released in January 2002 with version 1.0 of the .NET Framework, and is the successor to Microsoft's Active Server Pages (ASP) technology.
• ASP.NET is built on the Common Language Runtime (CLR), allowing programmers to write ASP.NET code using any supported .NET language.
• The knowledge of HTML proves more enough to develop a web pages. The new version of Asp .Net is quite easy to handle and totally user-friendly, where it helps in designing web pages as well helps to link to the browser directly which we are using.
If you are new to ASP.NET, Web Pages is the perfect place to start.
Web Pages is the easiest development model for developing ASP.NET web sites.
You will also learn how to extend your web pages with programmable Web Helpers, including database, video, graphics, social networking and much more.
If you are a professional web developer with prior ASP.NET experience, you can still learn a lot, since these tutorials covers a lot new concepts of ASP.NET, like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and more.
Role of Asp .Net programmers in Software development
As the complete software holds vast advantages, the programmers are in high demand.
They are well experienced and talented with four years of educational qualification in the software development stream.
The benefit includes, they can save time in hiring or training candidates according to the projects, housing expenses and other charges barred by the clients.
The programmers hold diverse knowledge in different streams. To mention a few, they are,
• Web services
• Software product development
• Web design and development services
• System and application management services
We provedly present ourself as CSPL leading IT training Institute in India.
For more details Contact - 9790936547 / 9003098840 / 9566011142 / 9566011143 / 9382553763
Mar 19th, 2013, 02:53 AM
It is really good to learn various kind of web services from online tutorials. Web service is the process to develop a code or function which convert your application into web application which you can publish its message to the rest of the world. There are many tutorials are also available which provides the training about developing an effective web services.