Dec 30th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Spring Batch Admin - Logout Link
Hello Spring batch admin users,
I got the LDAP based authentication & Authorization working with spring batch admin GUI deployed on Tomcat Server.
I wish there is a simple way to have logout link on the GUI after log in with out playing with spring batch admin jars. btw, i am using spring batch admin 1.0
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Last edited by tcuser; Dec 30th, 2010 at 03:36 PM.
Dec 31st, 2010, 02:29 AM
You can add a new Menu, or modify an existing one by overriding its bean definition. Or you can modify the navigation.ftl template (which is where the existing menus are laid out in HTML) and override the default by putting it in WEB-INF/web/layouts/html/. See http://static.springsource.org/sprin...tending_the_UI.
Sep 24th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Spring Batch Admin - Login help required
I need to perform LDAP authentication. I have the code to perform the authentication but I need help :
- how to include my login page in spring batch. (as welcome screen).
Spring batch menus should not appear here.
- How to read username and password in my servlet(how to redirect through web-inf stuffs by overriding what
spring batch provides).
- I want to write my own controller that reads request paramaters and perform LDAP authentication.
- Only after successful login, user should be able to access spring batch menus/screens(job,Executions etc.)
- On failue, I want to render and error screen.
- A logout link.
Could you please guide/help/share code to implement the same.
Tags for this Thread