after two days of searching, trying and failing over and over. I am really stuck on this one.
Here's the scenario:
- We have a pretty standard Spring Webapp with a jar dependency on a business package (business.jar).
- The classes with the business.jar have been woven with the Aspects shipped as a part of the SpringFramework (spring-aspect.jar) using maven-aspectj-plugin.
- When decompiling (yes that desperate) our woven business.jar, I can see that the public static methods from
the JPA-Entities are correctly enhanced e.g. for the pointcut defined in AnnotationDrivenStaticEntityMockingControl
- Now when I deploy the application into a TC-Server with Insight it starts up without any errors.
So I guess the SpringInsight LTW should have taken place correctly. But a soon as any of the public static methods
are invoked a NoSuchFieldError gets raised:
- The webapp itself does use AspectJ for @Transactional support. But as far as I can see a JdkRuntimeProxy gets hit first.
- The same application deployed on a plain tc-server (no insight) runs the code without any problems.
SpringFramework Version 3.0.7
SpringInsight TC-Server Template 1.5.1.SR3
Any help would be appreciated.