Sep 13th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Cancel / abort / interrupt a spring-android resttemplate request
I use spring android in a thread dedicated to execute spring android requests.
I can't achieve to abort a request launched from spring android (a getForObject for instance).
I tried to :
- reach the underlying input stream to close but it is completely wrapped in springandroid restemplate and can't be accessed from outside
- interrupt the thread
- get the request factory of the rest template and call destroy
- get the connection manager of the factory and call shutdown
- change the rest template factory's http client
- change the rest template factory's request factory
- but I can't abort a request and send a new one quickly. The first one has to reach its timeout.
How could I "kill" a spring android request a get a stable rest template to send a new request ?
Thanks in advance.
Tags for this Thread