Utility to track the current users on your site, and where they've been in detail. This allows you to track 'click streams' or 'traffic paths' across your site. Please visit the JIRA change log to see the latest developments in Clickstream.
* Start tracking click stream when users' sessions begin (via a Listener).
* Track information with each click the user makes (via a Servlet Filter).
* Log the complete click stream to a file or PrintStream when the users' session ends.
* Try to discover whether the user is a bot, and filter appropriately (currently 252 bots are detected).
* JSP and/or Servlet front-ends to browse the currently active click streams.