Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Wanghy-Cache 1.0-RC1 has been released. Wanghy-Cache provides declarative caching services to the Spring Framework.
- Stores in the cache the return values of advised methods.
- Flushes the cache (or parts of the cache) before or after advised methods are executed.
- Supports different cache providers: EHCache, JCS, LRU Cache and OSCache.
- Can be completely configured in the Spring configuration file. Source-level metadata can be used as an option (like Spring's transaction management).
Improvements in this version:
- Wanghy-Cache can be completely configured in the Spring configuration file.
- Added flag 'failQuietlyEnabled'. If this flag is true, Wanghy-Cache will not throw any exception when an error occurrs while accessing the cache.
- Added Ant build file as an alternative to Maven.
For more details please visit http://wanghy.sourceforge.net/cache
If you have questions or comments, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
We hope this project can be useful to the community.