What does happen, what doesn't happen. If possible post project...
I have all the code about.. the the war file is to big to add here
I assume you use something as maven or gradle to build your projects?! And not that you are searching the internet for your own combination of jar files that works?!
hey Marten Deinum I got your book this weekend but cant get chap10 running.. can you please help up
2. Your pattern to load your flows is wrong. The flows aren't on your classpath they are in /WEB-INF. So either move your flows to the classpath or change to /WEB-INF/flows/*-flow.xml.
3. You are trying to get a webflow 1.0 flow to work with webflow 2.0 that isn't going to work change it to a valid webflow 2.0 flow definition.
4. Remove the FlowController, use either the FlowHandler of FlowController not both.
5. You only have the HandlerAdapter you also need to FlowHandlerMapping for mappinig flows.
6. I suggest you use a final-build (2.3.1) of webflow instead of some snapshot build.
7. Again I strongly suggest a read of the chapters I pointed you to in the other thread on how to configure Spring Web Flow.
thanks again Marten... for chap10 your fixed worked but for my hellow world I made my changes but still no lucky.. I did read the book and dont understand why this is not working it should be so easy. please anyway for you to fix my new war?? please help me out.. I need to get a very easy sample working fast.
above is the new war
Please read the sections (Ch11 and Ch10 I pointed you to earlier... As you are still missing a crucial part of your configuration.
Also remove the basepath of your registry (or remove it f rom the path but now flows are being detected in /WEB-INF/WEB-INF).Originally Posted by mdeinum
Because you are missing the FlowHandlerMapping and have a wrongly configured flow-registry.dont understand why this is not working it should be so easy
I did read it two times and I just dont understand web flow.. I need to see it and a very easy sample.. I made the two changes and still not working.. I reposted the project at https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mojqctfqk...oWorldFlow.war but it should not be this hard to do