Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the availability of the third milestone build of the upcoming Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.0 and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS) 3.0.
Among the highlights of this milestone release:
- ships on top of Eclipse Juno 4.2 release
- includes Groovy-Eclipse 2.7.0 release, which includes Groovy 2.0 compiler support
- includes AJDT 2.2.0 release and AspectJ 1.7.0 release (including Java7 support)
- new support for Spring Data (content-asisst, validation)
- simplified template project authoring and hosting
For more details about new and changed features, please refer to the 3.0.0.M3 New and Noteworthy document.
If you come across incompatibilities, migration problems, bugs, or any other suggestions, please provide feedback in this forum and file issues via JIRA.
Downloads are available from the official STS download page, take a look in the „Other Downloads“ section.
The final 3.0 releases are scheduled for early August 2012.