I've had a 10 hours flight to look over everything to look over the configuration again, and I see what you mean.
I have cleared the use-current-uri and pre-established-redirect-uri from the resource elements and configured the uri in the authentication server only.
Now I've got that part working, I've run in to another thing.
I've tried to configure a password encoder for my clients but discovered there are two implementations:
I've configured the following:
But found the interfaces/implementations of the passwordEncoders to be different.
<authentication-manager id="client-authentication-manager" xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/security">
<salt-source user-property="username" />
<bean id="client-details" class="org.springframework.security.oauth2.provider.JdbcClientDetailsService">
<constructor-arg ref="dataSource" />
<property name="passwordEncoder" ref="passwordEncoder"/>