Jul 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Working with XML Repository
I work almost everyday with documents that comes back and forth from XML Repositories.
So I had the need of a connector in Spring Integration to handle those Repositories.
I start with something near from FileInbound/OutboundEndpoint to achieve my need.
Currently I have some actions accessible through a Session interface :
- remove a document from the repository
- list documents from a collection in the repository
- read a to document to OutputStream
- insert a document in the repository
- addMetadata to a document
Would it be of any interest to SI point of view (as a JDBC connector).
XML Repositories can provide some interesting steps for xml documents by providing querying support base on the XQuery language.