Jun 28th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Where do I find more details about spring data jpa auditing?
Spring data JPA seems really nice! Also, the video intro is quite informative and simple to follow.
I am looking for more information on how spring data jpa does auditing and how does it compare to hibernate envers' auditing support?
Some specific things that I am looking for are:
1. What does the table structure look like for an audited entity?
2. How do I query for the latest version of the entity?
3. How do I query for the previous versions of the entity? - list all of them or based on a specific criteria
4. How do I generate the schema DDL (examples for a generator java class/ant target definition)?
5. How does it compare to hibernate envers? (features, performance, ease of use, etc)
Jun 28th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I think Spring JPA data only tracks who has changed when and not like enverse the full history of an entity:
Tags for this Thread