Jun 26th, 2012, 11:42 AM
JavaServer Faces - $1500 – August 15, 2012
A new Spring Insight plugin for Java Server Faces is requested.
1. The plugin should support an EndPoint Analyzer to hook into code and analyze trace.
2. Follow all [Spring Insight Plugin Development Guidelines].
3. Provide a screenshot of the plugin in action.
4. Provide a sample web application and guide on testing the plugin
5. Include a README.textfile that includes installation and configuration guidelines.
6. Include a mention of the versions of the framework which the plugin supports
7. Include Unit tests for all aspects and classes
8. Include Freemarker test for ftl rendering
9. Contributor Agreement signed & registered with VMware by emailing bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.
10. Downloadable from a publicly accessible site such as GitHub, Sourceforge, or a public domain.
11. Final plugin listed on the VMware Solution Exchange.
- Spring Insight Documentation, including specifically Chapter 7 with the Spring Insight Plugin Development Tutorial.
- Watch the video on Creating Spring Insight Plugins
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) Documentation
To accept this Bounty Request, please (i) reply to this post to indicate to others that this effort is being worked on, (ii) send a private message to the Requestor to arrange payment, and (iii) sign the Contributor Agreement and email it to bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.
Last edited by staceyeschneider; Jun 26th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Jun 28th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Hi, I'd like to accept this bounty request please. I will send a PM.
Jun 28th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Excellent news! Our first contributor in this program! Please email your completed contributor agreement and email to bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.
Jun 29th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I've tried sending it to that address but it just gets bounced. I'm replacing _at_ with @
Jul 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Sorry this took so long but there was a problem externally with this email address. We have had it fixed now though, so you should be able to send the contributor agreement. Replacing the _at_ with @ is the right move too.
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Aug 5th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Can you confirm that you have received the contributor agreement?
Aug 14th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Not sure if you got my private message last week - but we did not get it, but I have gotten the alias to work now publically. Please go ahead and send - I know tomorrow is the deadline, and we want to make sure you get your reward!!
Aug 15th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Originally Posted by staceyeschneider
I've just resent, please can you confirm if you have received it?
Also, how do you want me to send the completed plugin so you can verify the work? By email?
Aug 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi Rus, we have received it. I am waiting on lawyers to confirm its all good, but I expect it will be fine. You have the code ready today? Thanks! -Stacey