Jun 25th, 2012, 03:44 AM
webapp to webapp
we have two separate web application built on spring web flow, lets say app A and app B
user logs in to A and goes to B, on B he will be asked some ques, once he answers them successfully he will come back to A and continue. if he could not answer he will go to error page.
we have two main issue in this..
1. user starts from A, goes to B, once success he will come back to A app. but if user click on back button,. B app is showing error page. is there a way so that we can take user to same page of A APP with all data?
2. user logs in A and we try to take user to B but B app is down, we show user a blank page. is there a way to know if B is up or down, so that we can show proper message.
Jun 27th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Each App (A, B) has its own Flow Control, they are independent, but perhaps you can around this situation using the externalredirect, where you can send some parameters. In the worst case, share some database.
Check the reference documentarion for Spring Web Flow and Spring Framework (MVC section) for more details
- Manuel Jordan
Kill Your Pride, Share Your Knowledge With All
The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Knowledge, But Fools Despise Wisdom And Discipline. Proverbs 1:7
Technical Reviewer of Apress
- Pro SpringSource dm Server
- Spring Enterprise Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2nd Edition
- Pro Spring Integration
- Pro Spring Batch
- Pro Spring 3
- Pro Spring MVC: With Web Flow
- Pro Spring Security