Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the release of Spring for Apache Hadoop 1.0 M2:
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
The Spring for Apache Hadoop features include support for:
- DAO support (Template & Callbacks) for HBase
- Cascading Taps for Spring & Spring Integration
- Support for Hadoop Security
- Enhanced Map/Reduce support
- Two New Samples (hbase-crud and pig-scripting)
For more information on this release of Spring for Apache Hadoop, see this blog entry or the reference documentation.
Speaking of announcements, Project Serengeti was announced today. See Richard McDougall's blog post for more information.
We look forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.