May 16th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Spring MVC with JSON data....
I am pretty oblivious to the spring MVC integration with JSON. However for one of my project its mandatory to use JSON in the front end. I have the following requirement.
1. UI will send and understand JSON data.
2. The controller receives / posts XML data from the UI / external interfaces respectively.
3. The controller has to parse the XML received from external interface into JSON object and send it to the client.
4. The controller has to parse the JSON object to XML before posting it to the external systems.
I would be obliged if some one could enlighten me about the best practice to achieve this with respect to Spring MVC.
Thanks & Regards,
May 16th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Spring has a converter to do this job about JSON, check the Spring Reference documentation.
BTW Jackson is used here.
Read the follow too
17.10 JSON Mapping View
- Manuel Jordan
Kill Your Pride, Share Your Knowledge With All
The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Knowledge, But Fools Despise Wisdom And Discipline. Proverbs 1:7
Technical Reviewer of Apress
- Pro SpringSource dm Server
- Spring Enterprise Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2nd Edition
- Pro Spring Integration
- Pro Spring Batch
- Pro Spring 3
- Pro Spring MVC: With Web Flow
- Pro Spring Security
May 24th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Thanks dr pompeii and sorry for the delayed response.
I went through the links but is there any detailed explanation about the same anywhere. I basically intended to know how the various data types are handled and things like that. Sorry if the sounds a little ambiguous.
I would also be obliged if you could possibly point me to any example which I could refer to.
Thanks & Regards,