I have been tracking the booking mvc sample (since we are not there yet as far as JSF goes) from M2. The sample in RC1 has some issues as follows:
1. On entering the url, it first goes to hotel search instead of intro
2. Ajaxification is not implemented on text boxes in search or the Enter booking details screen. Ideally booking mvc should show how to use the spring.js abstraction
3. In enter booking details, if i make the from date field empty and submit, i get an exception stack trace.
4. Calendar popups dont appear in booking-mvc as they appear in booking-faces. As in point 2, if spring.js helps to hide, let the booking-mvc too benefit.
5. In listing of hotels, previous and next are no longer appearing.
6. Validations for credit card and name are no longer asked.
All these problems dont plague the spring-faces version. Will be useful if booking-mvc is on par with booking-faces. If a night build has these issues corrected, will be happy to know.
We wanted to transition over from M2 to RC1 and build some prototypes.
Also webflow is quite similar to Websphere business components composer (WSBCC) concept of processor, flow states and subflows, and goes much beyond it. Its definitely a good framework to use.