Mar 1st, 2012, 02:46 AM
Transactions over spring ws
I would like to do have XA transaction on my applications and my opensource project.
My architecture is composed by many webservices calling each others and webapps or portlets.
My aim would be to have something like that :
- The user clicks on a link ==> no transaction exists ==> i create a transaction with an unique id and other paramaters usefull to identify transaction.
- The process calls a webservice. The transaction id and parameters are injected in SOAP headers.
- The server retrieve transaction information and all actions are done over this transaction
- If the server calls another server, it gives the transaction information in soap header too
- at the end, all servers did their job and the response is back to the application which created the transaction.
- Before giving the response to the user, transaction is commited.
- If an exception is thrown, transaction is rollbacked.
I read some stuffs on JTA, XA, global transactions but nothing applied on spring ws.
I don't want to use an application server such as jboss... I would like this feature to be launched on a servlet container.
Does anyone already try to do something like this with spring ws ?
Which framework should you suggest ?
Tags for this Thread