Hello, i'm pretty newq in EJB.
I'm currently working on a project that extensly use remote EJB session. I plan to use Spring to warp these ugly components both on server and client side.
what code do i must produce ? my tought is :
- a POJI interface of my buisness service, without remoteException (this interface would be use on the client side)
- a POJO that implements this interface (my service implementation)
- another POJI interface that is the same as the first one, but with RemoteExceptions.
- An EJB remote interface that extends the remote POJI interface.
- An EJB session bean that implements the remote POJI interface.
Am i doing it rigth ?
Is there a simpler way to accomplish this ?